WordPress Cache Plugin will creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU. If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
You may also like...
- Useful Links Collections v1.3.4
- Social Auto Poster v2.9.8 – WordPress Plugin
- WPAchievements v8.12.3 – WordPress Achievements Plugin
- Bookly Packages (Add-on) v2.0
- MainWP v3.5.3 + Extensions Bundle
- Scroll Magic v3.5 – Scrolling Animation Builder Plugin
- Smart Notification WordPress Plugin v8.3.3
- Divi v3.19.11 – Elegantthemes Premium WordPress Theme