The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII). From 25 May 2018 every website collecting data from EU citizens must need the GDPR requirements.
You may also like...
- Monsta v1.0.1 – Jewelry Theme for WooCommerce WordPress
- HotSugar v1.0.5 – Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Multinews v18.104.22.168 – Multi-purpose WordPress News, Magazine
- Olam v4.4.0 – WordPress Easy Digital Downloads Theme
- Social Auto Poster v2.9.8 – WordPress Plugin
- TheFox v3.6.3 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- WPAchievements v8.12.3 – WordPress Achievements Plugin
- Horse Club v2.1 – Equestrian WordPress Theme